Traditional recovery hitches should not be used with soft shackles as the harsh edges risk permanently damaging the shackle. The Hitch 50 is designed with a specific curved radius to ensure even weight distribution across the soft shackle, ensuring no damage to the shackle. Another advantage of the Hitch 50 is the ability to complete a hitch pull from multiple angles.
With a working load limit of 19,400 lbs, the Hitch 50 is designed to be the strongest part of your recovery. Each hitch includes a unique, traceable serial number and has been individually x-rayed for defects. The MAXTRAX Hitch 50 is made from ultra-strong, precision CNC-machined 6061 billet aluminum, with an anodized finish to protect against corrosion and the elements.
- Designed exclusively for use with soft shackles; will not allow for fitment of steel shackles.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 billet Aluminum.
- Anodized finish for corrosion protection.
- Working Load Limit: 19,400 lbs
- Destructive Test Break Load: 97,003 lbs
- Allows multidirectional pull in both vertical and horizontal axis
- Fits standard 50mm / 2 inch tow hitch receivers
- Australian designed, engineered and tested
- Backed by a comprehensive Quality Assurance Program, each hitch is individually x-rayed for inclusions.