A complete kit with everything you need to fully outfit your Jeep Gladiator (JT) hardtop! The Pioneer Platform With Backbone and RCL Legs comes with the Rhino Rack Backbone, an internal skeletal support frame that creates three robust mounting points; the Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform, an incredibly robust rooftop mounting solution made from powder-coated aluminum and reinforced nylon; the Rhino Rack RCL system for heavy off-road use; and finally all the hardware, brackets, and other gear needed for install! Solve all your overlanding roof rack needs with this handy and easy to install kit, from Rhino Rack.
NOTE: Drilling into the hardtop is required to install the Wrangler JT Backbone System, but protective foam and hardware are provided for a secure and leak free fit.
- Removable and easy to install
- Locking cover with a compartment for an Allen key
- Low profile
- Height can be increased using QMVA spacers
- Maximizes roof width with overhang bars
- Suitable for heavy off-road use
- Tested and approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
- Comes with precision molded insert cover pads when bars are not in use