RedVision by REDARC is a Total Vehicle Management System (TVMS) which allows the control and monitoring of multiple on-board devices in a 4WD, overlanding vehicle, camper, trailer, RV or motorhome in one place. Users have access to secondary battery power consumption and storage data, and live information on state of charge. Know exactly at what rate home battery is discharging and when to start using solar, DC, or AC shore power to replenish it.
RedVision allows you to control multiple on-board devices, such as on/off function of lights, inverter, water pumps and other loads such as televisions, electric steps and fridges. It also provides you with the ability to monitor water levels, temperatures, energy (battery power) consumption and storage, with the battery information available when paired with a REDARC Manager30 battery management system.
RedVision comes equipped with an In-vehicle mounted display and Bluetooth mobile friendly app on your android or IOS device that features the control and monitoring of many functions in one place.
- Combines power protection, distribution, and control in one unit
- Distribution Box accepts inputs from a range of battery management components (eg. Manager30, BCDC, SBI) and monitors all battery usage and charging information when paired with a Manager30
- Accepts inputs for monitoring water levels and temperatures
- Capable of switching devices on/off lights, TV, electric steps etc
- Bluetooth connectivity to mobile friendly app available on iOS and Android devices