REDARC’s Dual Battery Winch Kit with Monitor is the perfect onboard system for people wanting to charge auxiliary batteries, keep track of battery levels and power their winch when on the tracks.
This dual battery setup offers everything you need if you’re looking to run things like fridges, inverters and other 12v devices, you just need to add a suitably rated 200amp fuse kit.
The 25amp BCDC will help to charge your batteries (60 to 200Ah*) while you’re on the move, and features green power priority if you want to add a solar blanket or portable solar panel down the track to help you harness the sun’s energy to get batteries back to 100% charge when you’re setup at camp.
This winch-ready dual battery charging kit has everything you may need to install into your vehicle before taking off on your next weekend getaway or camping trip.
- A 25amp DC to DC battery charger to connect and charge your batteries
- A 40amp fuse kit required for self-installation
- A smart battery isolator to link the batteries to power your winch
- 2 x fuse to battery cables for easy installation
- A 60amp relay kit to trigger the isolator to help provide power to your winch
- Battery Monitor