REDARC’S newly designed 20 Amp Solar Regulator comes with the Anderson™ SB™50 connectors and works perfectly with a range of permanent and portable solar products, including the 150W and 190W SunPower cell blanket. REDARC’s 20 Amp Solar Regulator acts as the go between to transfer power generated from solar panels to the battery.
Featuring multistage charging; boost, absorption and float, REDARC’s 20 Amp Solar Regulator ensures that the correct charge is supplied safely and efficiently to the battery and will protect it from over charging.
It will work with multiple chemistry batteries including AGM, Standard and Calcium*, and is ideal for permanent installation or portable systems, and has multiple levels of protection including over temperature, over charge and reverse polarity.
What’s more set up is now even easier thanks to genuine industry standard Anderson SB 50 connectors. These high-quality Anderson™ plugs are simple and fast to connect with no screw terminals and no risk of poor connections from frayed wires or loose terminals – just plug and play!
• Multi-stage charging- boost, absorption, and float
• Works with multiple battery types (REDARC Solar Remote Monitor required)
• Ideal for permanent installation or portable systems
• Multiple levels of protection – over temperature, over charge, reverse polarity
• Genuine Industry Standard Anderson SB 50 plug connection
*Battery default setting is AGM. REDARC recommends the purchase of the REDARC Solar Remote Monitor to change battery types and configuration settings.