The REDARC 12A trailer battery charger is designed to charge your auxiliary trailer battery to 100% while on the move. Charge your trailer batteries with this 12 Amp dump trailer charger from REDARC and free yourself from the hassle of AC mains charging.
Connecting directly to the trailer plug provides 3-stage battery charging for optimum battery charge, protecting the truck's start battery from discharge while charging the auxiliary battery responsible for operating winches, hydraulic pumps, dump trailers, liftgates and boat trailers. Spend more time getting things done and eliminate wasteful charging time
- Compatible with all battery makes and chemistries, including Standard Lead-Acid, Calcium, Gel, AGM and Lithium LiFeP04.
- Used in 12- or 24-volt vehicle and is 12 Amp input current limited to charge your secondary battery banks to 100% while on the move.
- Pre-wired with wiring harness
- Input Voltage: 9 – 32 V
- Output Voltage: 2v
- Maximum Charging Voltage: 15.3V
- Output Power: 147 (12v vehicle | 294 (24v vehicle)
- Input Fuse Rating: 15 A – 23 A (FK23 recommended, not supplied
- Output Fuse Rating: 30A (FK30 recommended, not supplied)
- Standby Current Draw: <8mA