The RalliTek Rock Sliders
allow you to venture into some of the toughest off-roading circumstances, while protecting your vehicle along the way. The Rock Sliders were made to be tested during the ultimate off-road experience. Whether it’s the beautiful rugged terrain in Moab or any of the other numerous trails out there, the Rock Sliders are a must have when protecting your vehicle. As you maneuver over rocks, stumps, and other obstacles your vehicle can suffer from damage. These Rock Sliders put an emphasis on strength and durability, while staying light weight. Constructed with a base plate made of 3/16 inch steel and a top plate made of 1/8 inch steel to provide rigidity and a step for your vehicle. The Rock Sliders include 2 heavy-duty brackets at the front and rear of the slider. These brackets will attach securely to the chassis, while fitting against the pinch welds on either side.
The Rock Sliders not only provide great protection, but they’re dual purpose in that they serve as a step for your vehicle. This step delivers added convenience if you need to reach belongings on your roof rack or just when maneuvering around in your vehicle.
- Can be used as a jacking point
- Sandwiches the pinch welds for extra strength - NOTE: 5 holes must be drilled through each pinch weld
- Best ground clearance available, only 1" loss of ground clearance at the pinch weld
- Black texture powder coat for excellent corrosion resistance
- Drilling required to complete installation