• Engineered and Manufactured in the USA: Expect a direct fit, Easy NO DRILL, bolt-on to OEM mounting points.
• CNC machined from 10 gauge Aluminum: No sharp edges like other brands, only clean cuts with 90-degree radius corners.
• Textured black powder-coat: Durable finish that does not chip easily.
• Highly Modular: Great for any overlanding gear, work truck tools, jacks, or anything that you need to be protected, organized, and fast access to.
• Compatible with other popular mounting accessories: Via the Molle Mount gaskets that are included you can use our panels with Quickfist, Kolpin, HiJack Maxtrax, RotopaX, and much more.
• Tonneau cover compatible: Designed to make sure it does not conflict with your bed cover.
• Best-in-class for quality and design: Backed by a 3 Year Warranty and Putco’s NeveRust™ Limited Lifetime Warranty.
• MADE IN THE USA: Designed and Manufactured in Des Moines, IA.
The Putco Tailgate MOLLE Panels are the latest addition to our very popular MOLLE Panel system – this location allows for the quickest access to your critical tools or overland gear of any kind. Each tailgate panel is 100% custom and engineered to fit perfectly into each make and model using the existing OEM mounting points in the tailgate, this means that it will install in minutes regardless of if you have a Jeep Wrangler, Ford Bronco, or Late-model Truck and will require absolutely no drilling. Each MOLLE Panel is CNC machined from 10-gauge aluminum that is finished perfectly with a mini-textured black powder coat. Also, each MOLLE kit includes two MOLLE Mounts that make them compatible with the most industry-leading mounting accessories like Quickfist, Kolpin, and much more. These American-made panels are backed by a three-year warranty and backed with Putco’s NeveRust™ Limited Lifetime Warranty.