Putco’s true MOLLE pattern has been designed with no sharp edges, clean cut 90-degree radius corners, accurate MOLLE pattern based on metric dimensions of 50mm spacing.
The Putco Tailgate Molle Panel is custom engineered for direct fit using the existing OEM mounting points in the bed. Allows for easy mounting of anything from MOLLE bags, trail gear, tools, high lift jacks, axes, shovels, or RotopaX.
- Easy NO-DRILL installs using OEM mounting points.
- Putco’s Exclusive Expanding Socket Mount for no-drill installation and eliminating noise and vibration - Patent Pending
- CNC machined: 10 gauge aluminum
- Radius bent and rolled edges enable low profile catch-free design and added rigidity
- Backed by Putco’s limited 3-year warranty
- Made in the USA.
- Black Mini-Texture Powder Coated.
- Material: 10 Gauge Aluminum.
Works with most mounting accessories. MOLLE panel design accommodates not only standard MOLLE accessories that utilize the "strap lacing" method but most any strapping mechanism as well. Each panel is designed and manufactured in the USA using state-of-the-art CNC equipment and constructed from high-quality, lightweight materials. The 1/10th inch aluminum plates are then hand fed through our presses by our highly skilled operators to form each plate to the precisely measured contours of the bed of your truck and then inspected for accuracy.