Premium Products for Your Recovery Needs: Overland Vehicle Systems is your go-to for all your Off-Roading Recovery needs. Our Small Recovery Ramps are your first line of defense when you're out on the trail! Combined with our Utility Shovel, you’ll be able to help get your vehicle out of sand, mud, snow, dirt, and any obstacle.
Superior Quality: The Overland Vehicle Systems Small Recovery Ramps are produced with a durable nylon mixture that goes thru an injection process and then cooled. This production process allows our Small Recovery Ramps to handle loads up to 10,000lbs. The Overland Vehicle System Utility Shovel is manufactured with a glass filled nylon reinforced handle with locking collar that offers exceptional grip. Our spades are produced with #50 Boron Steel which is stronger and lighter than regular carbon steel shovels. Light weight 7075 aluminum shaft is lighter and stronger and won’t corrode.
Features: The Overland Vehicle Systems Small Recovery Ramps are designed for optimal traction; the state-of-the-art designed spikes will help you get out of any situation. The Small Recovery Ramps come with a water-resistant storage bag and nylon straps for easy transportation. The Overland Vehicle Systems Utility Shovel is designed with a Serrated Edge and can be used for sawing or whacking brush. Its compact design provides an Overall Length 22.75-Inch when extended and when collapsed is 9.25 inch. The business end of the Utility Shovel has a spade measuring 6.1-inch x 8.25-inch with Roll Edge on Rear and Side for Added Strength.
Included: One Small Recovery Ramp, One Utility Shovel.
- Small Recovery Ramp
- Manufactured Nylon Injection process
- Engineered with a durable Nylon Mixture
- Easy to use tie down holes
- State of the art Spike design
- UV protected U Shape Design traction pattern
- Grip Ground design makes the product more firm, more solid in ground gripping
- Adjustable Spade with Two Positions to Dig or Trench From
- Two Stage Black Powder Coat that won’t corrode or rust
- Nylon Reinforced Carrying Case
- Functions as an entrenching tool, trail recovery tool or hunting tool