Quick-Deploying and Versatile
Adventure awaits with the four-season ready 270 Nomadic Awning, from Overland Vehicle Systems. With a fully self-supporting design thanks to oversized hinges and heavy-duty rafters, this 270-degree awning provides 129sqft of freestanding covered shelter from the sun and rain while being easy enough to be set up by a single outdoor explorer. For extra security in extreme wind and rain, three 8.5’ pivoting and telescoping aluminum poles are included that can be adjusted to various heights and swing down easily from the Awning itself.
High Quality Materials for Any Outdoor Conditions
The 270 Nomadic Awning is built from the toughest material to give you the best comfort in the backcountry. 600D polycotton rip-stop material and heat-sealed seams ensure maximum waterproofing while staying tough for most wind conditions. Structured aluminum hinges and poles keep the awning rigid and secure, while the 1000G PVC travel bag keeps everything safe and sound on the open road.
Requires Rail System: The 270 Nomadic Awning fits most roof racks or aluminum cross bars for installation and deployment on your vehicle's roof or bed, and cannot be used on a bare roof or bed. Additional attachments may be required for certain roof racks.
- 129 Square Feet of Freestanding Covered Shelter
- 600D Poly Cotton Rip-Stop Cover
- Boxed Aluminum Rafters, Pivoting Aluminum Adjustable Poles
- Tie Down Points for Securing Poles and Water Run Off
- 1000G PVC Travel Cover With #10 Zipper
- Ballistic Nylon Tie Downs With S Connects and Buckle
- Shock Cord With Retention, Zippers To Secure Enclosed Shelter, Heavy Duty Oversized Stakes
- 270 Degree Awning With 6 Built-In Aluminum Rafters
- 3 Pivoting & Telescoping Aluminum Poles + 3 Telescoping Aluminum Poles
- 6 Sets of Shock Cord, 6 Heavy Duty Stakes, Travel Cover, 3 Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets and Hardware, Nylon Reinforced Tie Down Kit