For the toughest in military style entrenching tools, look no further than the Overland Vehicle Systems Utility Shovel. Made from a reinforced glass filled nylon handle, locking collar, durable aluminum shaft, and a #50 Boron steel with two-step powder coated shovel head, you can be sure that your utility shovel is built to handle any kind of bushcraft adventure. The serrated edge is perfect for clearing brush and debris, and this shovel even works in the garden as pick or hoe with a rotating and locking shovel head.
- Adjustable Spade with Two Positions to Dig
- Two Stage Black Powder Coat that won’t corrode or rust
- Spade 8.25-inch x 6.1-inch with Roll Edge on Rear and Side For Added Strength
- Nylon Reinforced Carrying Case
- Functions as an entrenching tool, trail recovery tool or hunting tool