The table itself is crafted from restaurant grade 304 Stainless Steel and the backsplash is powder coated 6061 T6 Aluminum. The cutting board is bamboo and is easily removed from the table for cleaning or use away from the vehicle. The Trailgater mounts to the Bronco tailgate using 8 proprietary injection molded blind nuts and can be installed in less than 15 minutes with a Phillips #2 screwdriver, a #1 standard screwdriver and an 11/32" deep socket or wrench.
Whether you’re serving trail snacks, a quick treat at the park, preparing a meal or just need some extra space to hold a box, the fold down Trailgater utility table can handle your needs. As the Bronco has a slight incline from front to back (rake), the Bronco Trailgater is designed to incorporate that angle and provide a working surface that is level to the ground or nearly so while still looking fully aligned on the tailgate. The rake of the Bronco varies with the model and what is loaded in the back, so the Trailgater has a built-in way to adjust to your specific Bronco’s tailgate angle.
Its large stainless steel working surface provides ample room to spread out your a camp stove and still have room on the slide out cutting board to place cooking utensils, mixing bowls, plates, cups, containers and such. The Trailgater is also a great working surface, field desk, or just a great place to keep your tools while in the middle of a repair.
The slide out cutting board enlarges the working surface when needed for cooking, chopping, mixing and preparing food, and is fully removable so it can be cleaned without having to push food debris under the table and through to the other side to remove. The included magnetic knife holder will help keep your cutlery organized. 15 minute installation using our proprietary blind nuts; No drilling required! Simply push the blind nuts into the existing designated slots and attach the Trailgater with the provided Stainless Steel screws.
Table is deployed by simply pushing in on the pin lifters and lowering the table. This is easily done with one or two hands.
- 1.8" of depth from the tailgate when stowed.
- Stainless Steel hardware used throughout
- The cutting board is fully removeable so it can be cleaned without having to push food debris under the table and through to the other side to remove.
- Cutting board can also be flipped front to back or side to side so the other side of the cutting board is available if needed.
- To stow, slide the cutting board under the table and then the assembly folds up and is held in place with two rattle-free spring latch pins.
- The table is 26" x 12" and the usable length of the slide out cutting board is 12" x 20" for more than 550 square inches of usable space area.
- 14 gauge (0.075") restaurant grade 304 Stainless Steel, the back splash is 0.120" powder coated 6061 T6 Aluminum, both are CAD designed, laser cut and CNC bent.
- Max weight capacity is set at 50 lbs.
Note: The powder coat on the backsplash color is available in three colors: Flat black, Dark grey Hammertone, and Stardust Silver.