A complete High-Powered LED Fog Light replacement for the SPORT and SPORT S model Jeep Gladiator and Wrangler JL. This direct-fit fog light features plug-and-play wiring for easy installation. These amazing LED units push out approximately 3000 raw lumens which are guaranteed to light up the night on-road or off-road! This rugged design can operate in the worst possible conditions. Each light utilizes a rugged Polycarbonate lamp housing to withstand impact and a Solid-State luminaire design for vibration resistance. The epoxy-sealed electronics avoid moisture and corrosion. Perfect for the off-road adventurer who wants to cover new ground on the trail that never ends.
**WILL ONLY FIT JL/ JT SPORT AND SPORT S MODELS**
** JT Sport Models with Tow Package will need PART#5846**
**SAHARA, OVERLAND, AND RUBICON USE PART#5846**
HALO WIRING: White or Amber Halo **Additional wire may be needed**
Note: DRL wire cannot be used as a power source - Tapping into Park Lights will give manual control over LED accessory during daytime driving - LED accessory will turn on automatically in night mode when the switch is set to AUTO - For full automatic control over the LED accessory use fuse F52 in the engine compartment fuse panel.
- Red, Blue, or Green Halo
- Extend Red (+) wire to controller, to toggle switch, existing headlight halo
- Extend Black (-) wire to common ground
- Black Bezel Color
- Optional Premium ORACLE Halo Pre-installed
- Total 1,600 Lumens Light Output
- High-Performance Phillips ZES™ 5W LEDs
- Vertical Beam Adjustability
- Advanced Optics Design for Optimal Visibility
- Precision Beam "No Glare” Output
- Easy “Plug and Play” DIY Installation
- 2 Year Warranty
Latest Product Improvement:
- Input Voltage of Light: 9-36V
- Input Voltage of Halo: 12V
- Wattage: 20W
- Raw Lumens: 3,000
- IP Rating: IP67
- Current Draw: 2.0 A @ 12V
- Uses H10/9145/5202 plug
- Improvements in brightness and reliability by adding a constant current LED driver to the main circuit board inside of the lamp to control the halos.
- Increased Reliability- By conditioning, the power going into the LEDs prevents degradation which can shorten the overall lifespan of the product.
- Wider Input Voltage Range- The new SMD Halos can operate on a very wide voltage range from 12V-24V so that the voltage spike can not damage the LEDs.
- Brighter/ More Even Light- by moving the heat load of the resistors off the PCB we are able to increase the number of LEDs on the circuit board without thermal issues.
- LED chips upgraded from a Cree LED to a Phillips Luxeon ZES chip. They deliver a very high efficacy 130LM/W ratio while having a lower thermal output.
- (ORACLE Lighting authentication embossed on the inner lamp bezel)
- 2 x ORACLE High-Performance 20W LED Fog Lights
- 2 x Plug & Play Wiring Adapters