Featuring unrivaled packability and featherweight design, the Vesper 20F/-6C quilt provides no-frills camp comfort. The quilt uses thermally-efficient box baffled construction to maximize warmth and comfort for a high-performance, ultralight piece. The Vesper was designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features like a SynergyLink™ Connector, a snap neck closure, perimeter side baffles and an insulated footbox provide warmth and comfort in the backcountry. When compared to sleeping bags, the Vesper quilts save weight and pack smaller by utilizing the warmth of your insulated mattress. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- 900-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Stays drier and maintains loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
- Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- Draft Protected: Perimeter side baffles, snap neck closure and insulated footbox eliminate unwanted drafts.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.