The SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 3/8" Drive 6 Point Socket Sets feature the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications. The stamped and ink-filled size marking enables you to select the right socket every time throughout the life of the socket. These sockets are engineered with high-strength forged steel for optimized performance in heavy-duty applications. The non-slip hex geometry prevents fastener rounding, and a dual-hole design and ring groove allow for easy socket attachment and removal. The storage cases are impact resistant and nest together for easy stacking and storage. All MILWAUKEE® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Sockets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee and meet ASME industry standards.
- Stamped and ink-filled diameter markings for wear resistance
- 6-Point design made with forged impact steel for durability in high torque applications backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
- Dual hole design and groove for easier attachment
- Non-slip hex geometry to prevent socket and fastener rounding
- Lifetime Guarantee covers impact sockets and extensions only
- Laser etched part number
- Optimized for use with 3/8in drive impact wrenches, drivers, ratchets, and adapters
- Kit includes 40 Standard and Deep Metric and SAE Sockets and 3 Accessories.
- The following sizes are included in Standard and Deep: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and (1) 3" Extension, (1) Universal Joint, and (1) 3/8" Adapter Impact resistant case with nestability for easy stacking and storage
- Standard: Impact
- Socket Type: Square
- Material Composition: Forged Steel