The PATAGONIA X/T is designed to tackle your on and off-road adventures. A cut-and-chip resistant compound with a rugged 3-ply sidewall is utilized for enhanced durability in rough conditions, with alternating open shoulders providing additional biting edges for superior traction on all terrains. Alternating step-down grooves integrated into the shoulder blocks provide tread rigidity for enhanced stability on and off the road, while the tread pattern optimizes the pitch sequence for a quieter ride. With a feature-packed design and a 40K Mile Limited Warranty, the PATAGONIA X/T will meet your on and off-road needs.
- Q, S, & T-speed rated performance
- Pattern design and tread compound enhanced for seasonal conditions
- Elaborate siping and enhanced tread design allows for superior water dispersion
- Radial construction and 3-ply sidewall
- Provides added strength. impact protection, and enhanced sidewall
- 3PMS-rated performance in severe snow conditions
- Tread Depth 19/32in
- Approxiamte Weight 73.6lbs
Note: A $50 shipping surcharge is added.