- Elaborate siping and enhanced tread design allows for superior water dispersion
- Radial construction and 3-ply sidewall
- Compound formulated to withstand abuse from rocks and gravel in rough conditions
- Q-speed rated performance
- Aggressive design and large voids to effectively navigate rough conditions
- The Milestar Mud Terrain Black Label Patagonia 38X13.50R17LT NHS Tire is Designed for All Terrains
For superior traction in harsh terrain, look no further than the Milestar Mud Terrain Black Label Patagonia Tire. Whether it is rocks, mud, snow, or sand, the Patagonia M/T is one of the toughest off-road tires on the market and they will provide maximum traction for tackling any terrain. Each tire is designed to be at home, rock crawling, exploring the desert, mud bogging, playing in the dunes, or a casual drive through mountain trails. the Patagonia M/T has all the attributes to overcome whatever is in your path out in the wild.
Aggressive Biting Edges
The high-void tread design of the Milestar Mud Terrain Black Label Patagonia tire is engineered to provide aggressive biting edges while promoting self cleaning. The Staggered, off-center tread blocks provide increased traction while enhancing on-the-road performance. The Patagonia M/T’s 3-ply sidewall provides additional protection against impact damage, while stone ejectors combat stone drilling, which is especially useful for rock crawling and all-terrain exploration. Every Patagonia M/T off-road tire is built to tackle rugged terrains anywhere you may want to explore. You will finally be able to truly push your vehicle to the limit on the trails.
Important Note: For Off-Road Use Only
Note: A shipping surcharge of $50.00 will be added.