The 706 Bead Grip® brings our classic style of the 312 to our Bead Grip lineup. The classic six point styling paired with our patented Bead Grip technology for the ultimate security at low tire pressures.
The 6x5.5 and 5x150 models with the "Tall Cap" designation are specifically designed with the 80 and 100 Land Cruisers in mind. The cap on these models has extra height to clear the stock hubs on the 80 and 100 Series. Please note, however that this new cap will not work with other versions of the 706 or Bead Grip wheel series.
The Bead Grip® technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that previously would have required Beadlock wheels to make sure tires didn’t debead. It’s advantageous to reduce tire inflation pressure while off-roading to increase a tire’s contact patch surface area for better traction on loose surfaces as well as improve ride comfort by effectively reducing the spring rate of the tire.
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Tough 6 windowed point design with debossed METHOD logos
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents de-beading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo.
- Push through the center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
- Hub-centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Strong 2650 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings
- No offset