The 706 Bead Grip® brings our classic style of the 312 to our Bead Grip lineup. The classic six point styling paired with our patented Bead Grip technology for the ultimate security at low tire pressures.
The Bead Grip® technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that previously would have required beadlock wheels to make sure tires didn’t debead. It’s advantageous to reduce tire inflation pressure while off-roading to increase a tire’s contact patch surface area for better traction on loose surfaces as well as improve ride comfort by effectively reducing the spring rate of the tire.
• Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
• Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
• Tough 6 windowed point design with debossed METHOD logos
• Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents de-beading
• Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
• Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo.
• Push through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
• Hub centric fitments for common applications
• Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
• Strong 2650 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings
• Wheel Diameter (in)17
• Wheel Width (in)8.5
• Bolt Pattern5x5 (5x127)
• Offset (mm)0
• Hub Bore (mm)71.50
• Backside Spacing (in)4.72
• Wheel Weight (lbs)31.2
• Max Load (lbs)2650