The Exitrax range has been developed from the ground up by the team at Mean Mother 4X4, alongside a leading plastics engineering team. The 18 months of research and development, as well as countless hours of testing, have culminated in the release of a truly original recovery board, unlike anything else on the current market. Exitrax is available in three unique sizes; 930mm, 1,110mm, and 1150mm. The 1,150mm Ultimate Series are constructed using the toughest, most flexible nylon around. These are specially designed for off-road extremists who demand ultimate performance!
- Reinforced nylon construction for maximum strength and maximum flex.
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Ultra-tough cleats for superior grip
- Low profile stacking for easy mounting
- Compatible with most recovery board mounting systems
- The innovative design reduces effort for extraction
- Strategically placed engagement nodules reduce wheel spin
- Ground engagement teeth reduce board movement during recovery
- Balanced handles for comfort while carrying
- Smooth, rounded channels help distribute weight evenly
- Compatible with the Exi Link linking plate and 4X4 jack base