MAXTRAX XTREME is the most advanced 4WD recovery track ever
created. Perfect for maintaining an inconspicuous profile, black MAXTRAX are
nearly invisible when mounted to your vehicle’s roof rack. This is the choice
of colour for those in stealth mode.
MAXTRAX XTREME is also easily repairable in the field. If a
tooth gets damaged, simply flip the board over and use a T-50 Torx bit to
remove and replace the damaged tooth.
MAXTRAX XTREME uses a proprietary and patent-pending thread
& bliplock system to ensure secure physical engagement of a new tooth with
its recess after replacement.
MAXTRAX XTREME will nest with MAXTRAX MKII recovery tracks,
(although there is a slightly larger space between the tracks due to the design
of the underside of the MAXTRAX XTREME).
- 88 replaceable anodised alloy teeth; designed for XTREME
- Safe and easy recovery from sand, mud, snow and slush
- Made from super-tough engineering-grade reinforced Nylon
- Compatible with MAXTRAX MKII and MAXTRAX Mini
- Proven, patent-pending, multi-award-winning design
- Weight: 9kg/20lbs per pair
- Six glove-friendly handles
- A variety of mounting and carrying options are available