A robust and portable water purifier capable of filtering 20,000 litres/5,300 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 litres of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
Filter water for drinking, for washing with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment and for cooking. No need for chlorine or chlorine dioxide.
- Virus – 99.999%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
• Purifies: 20,000 litres (5,300 US gallons)
• Shower Hose attachment available
• Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for chemical and heavy metal reduction as well as removing bad taste and odour, effective for up to 500 litres – Our standard activated Carbon discs used in all LifeSaver products have been tested to show excellent and consistent heavy metal and chemical reduction for their stated life over a range of sample contaminants such as chlorine, lead, nickel and cadmium. Improving taste and odour along the way.
• The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
• Tested by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
• Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
• Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
• No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
• Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
• Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
• Manufactured in the UK
• Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free