A robust and portable water purifier capable of filtering 20,000 litres/5,300 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 litres of water at any one time and is designed to support group expeditions, overland adventurers, families on long camping trips or those setting themselves up for off-grid living. Perfect for muddy, cloudy water and glacial runoff.
Filter water for drinking, cooking, and washing (with the addition of the LifeSaver shower attachment). No need for chlorine or chlorine dioxide, with the all in one LiveSaver Jerrycan.
Features and Dimensions:
- Removes: Virus – 99.999% Bacteria – 99.9999% Cysts – 99.99%
- Capacity: 18.5L (625 oz)
- Purifies: 20,000 litres (5,300 US gallons)
- Shower Hose attachment available
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for removal of chlorine, taste and odour which is effective for up to 500 litres
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
- Tested by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free