Get the last trail shovel you’ll ever need with the Krazy Beaver Super Shovel. With a head manufactured using Heavy Duty 13 gauge heat treated tempered steel, reinforced teeth for shoveling in clay and ice, a red powder coating inside and out for a great look and rust resistance, you’ll be ready to dig in any terrain, any time. The handle is made from a highly visible yellow, lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass to prevent breaks and bends. Perfect for trail use, the Super Shovel is ready for heavy use.
- Manufactured using Heavy Duty 13 gauge heat treated tempered steel. Twice as thick as a normal residential shovel.
- Reinforced teeth to prevent bending and breaking.
- Powder coated both inside and out from the head to handle area to prevent rust.
- The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” can be used for regular digging and in extreme situations can be used to assist in penetrating Ice and Clay. The “Krazy Beaver Super Shovel” is only available in red at this time.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- High Visibility Yellow
- The head to handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14” fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- At the end of the handle under the “D-Grip”, there is a hollow section that can be used for storage of emergency items such as matches, flint, hooks, fishing line, and batteries