The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 4O voice coils.
With our custom SoloKon™ technology and the L7T’s unique interior support system, the sub sounds fat – but keeps it thin
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
*The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 500 watts of recommended power. See graph and specs for more details.
Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS):
Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A):
Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m):
Frequency Response (Hz):
Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters):
Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters):
Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**
Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**
What's in the box?
- One 10-inch subwoofer
- One owner's manual
- Two stickers
**Port Volume Excluded.