The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 2O voice coils.
SoloKon™ technology uses an injection-molded polypropylene cone and 360-degree back bracing as a single solid unit - both cooling the motor and eliminating distortion. Patented ribbed corners are incorporated into the high-roll Santoprene® surround to move smoothly under high SPL. We then stitch the cone to the surround, providing an additional level of integrity that thrives no matter the application.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
*The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 500 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
Size (IN., CM):
Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS):
Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A):
Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m):
Frequency Response (Hz):
Mounting Depth (IN., CM):
Mounting Cutout, Square (IN., CM):
Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters):
Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters):
Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**
Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**
What's in the box?
- One 10-inch subwoofer
- One owner's manual
- Two stickers
**Port Volume Excluded