Power your adventures into the night with the KC ditch light brackets for the most powerful Jeeps ever to be created, the Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon 392 and Jeep Gladiator Mojave. Use these brackets to mount a wide variety of lights to the Ditch/A-Pillar locations, including the powerful FLEX ERA lights, the precise and efficient Gravity LED Pro6 lights, or our timeless Slimlite LED lights.
With no modifications necessary and while re-using factory-grade hardware, it's never been easier to upgrade the night-time performance of your 392/Mojave with the KC Jeep Ditch Light brackets. This part does not include lights, and only mounting brackets. Sold in pairs of driver and passenger side brackets.
- A pair of Ditch/A-Pillar Light Mounts for 2020+ Jeep Gladiator Mojave and 2021+ Jeep Wrangler 392
- Black powder-coated steel for ultimate durability and strength
- Specifically engineered for OE mounting locations
- Easily installed; No drilling or modification required
- Allows you to mount a variety of auxiliary lights up to 6" in size
- (1) Pair of Jeep 392/Mojave Ditch Light Brackets
Engineered specifically for Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator
The KC Jeep 392/Mojave Ditch/A-Pillar mounts are specifically designed to fit a variety of LED or Halogen lights available in Spot, Spread, or Combo beam patterns to deliver additional lighting as you see fit. Simply attach the brackets to factory bolts located along the A-Pillar/Lower Windshield section, to securely mount a pair of KC lights to your Jeep. Whatever your lighting demands, KC's Ditch Mounts allow you to have light on the trail exactly where you need it.