ICON’s tubular steel rear upper link arms for the Jeep Wrangler JK are a significant upgrade over the factory units due to increased strength and suspension performance. These components are made from CNC machined and notched 1026 DOM steel and welded in-house, improving the stock units' construction. This rear upper link arm kit features multi-durometer bushings that allow for noise-free operation and maximum angularity without needing periodic greasing and/or other maintenance.
The increased range of motion provided by these bushings allows the suspension to function as intended without the bushing bind that limits the vehicle in stock form.
- CNC machined & notched 1026 DOM steel construction
- Multi-durometer bushing for noise-free operation and maximum angularity
- No grease is required for the life of bushings
- Dual-stage powder coat for excellent corrosion resistance
- ICON1K tested in extreme off-road conditions
- Fabricated components are covered under ICON's lifetime warranty