ICON’s tubular steel rear lower link arms are a significant upgrade over the factory units due to increased strength, adjustability, and performance. These components are made from CNC machined 1026 DOM steel and welded in-house, improving the stock units' construction. This rear lower link arm kit features PTFE-lined FK rod ends and multi-durometer, maintenance-free bushings for reduced deflection, link arm length adjustment, and increased articulation without the bushing bind that limits the vehicle in stock form.
After the design phase was completed, ICON engineers put these parts through the “ICON1K” real-world test cycle for a final stamp of approval.
- CNC machined & notched 1026 DOM steel construction
- Huge FK PTFE-lined rod ends
- Adjustable in length for rear pinion angle adjustment
- Offers controlled deflection with maximum articulation and responsiveness
- No grease is required for the life of bushings
- Easy install into OEM mounts w/application-specific hardware
- High-quality semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate performance, strength, and durability
- Fabricated components are covered under ICON's lifetime warranty