ICON Vehicle Dynamics has recently developed a high-clearance steering stabilizer system for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. This kit increases damping ability and relocates the stabilizer up and out of the way of rocks, brush, and other trail hazards. Replacing the stock stabilizer with the ICON unit reduces feedback to the steering wheel through an ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series shock and a JK-specific tune. This translates into more comfortable and consistent steering characteristics on and off-road.
This stabilizer kit has been specifically engineered to complement ICON's suspension systems but will also fit on other aftermarket suspension lifts that utilize a 1" or larger bump stop spacer. A 100% bolt-on design makes for a straightforward installation and hassle-free operation.
- Increased steering damping ability over stock
- High-clearance design reduces the risk of damage.
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for installation
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rebuildable steering stabilizer shock
- Corrosion-resistant plated shock body with 5/8" shaft
- Protective shock boot included in the kit (not pictured)