The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 8 Suspension System for the 2021-UP Ford Bronco features our precision-manufactured, custom valved remote reservoir coilover shocks with CDEV to yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on and off-road. These coilovers also allow for the adjustment of ride height to yield 3-4in of front lift and 2-3in of rear lift over stock 4-door Broncos without the Sasquatch Package. The rear coilover shocks are oriented shaft-up with unique triple-rate coil springs to achieve the most rear suspension travel and the best ride quality possible. Remote reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade, ensuring sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain. ICON's Top of The Range suspension system features lightning fast, precise electronic shock tuning, on-the-fly, at any speed and in any terrain. Focus on driving and let ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) read the terrain and make near-instant adjustments via the Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) at each individual shock. Control the system wirelessly through the IIC app on your phone and once configured the system functions without driver input.
This Stage 8 kit comes with Tubular Upper Control Arms which provide caster correction and feature our patented Delta Joint PRO, which allows for up to 90-degrees freedom of movement. The tubular rear links links have been designed to free up suspension bind, offer pinion angle adjustment, and optimize clearance from the fuel tank during maximum articulation and feature greaseless bushings and massive FK rod ends. The Adjustable Track Bar also features our dual-durometer greaseless bushing and an FK Rod End, as well as on-vehicle adjustability for perfectly aligning the Bronco's rear axle for any lift height.
This suspension system is designed to provide up to 11.5in of front suspension travel and 14in of rear suspension travel when used with 35X12.50 tires. It may be safely used with 37in and larger tires if using the optional up-travel limiters (sold separately). The factory crash bars on non-Sasquatch equipped Broncos must be removed to clear 35in and larger tires, but ICON now offers a replacement High Clearance Crash Bar set for those who would like to run larger tires and retain the functionality of the crash bars.
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- Up to 11.5in front / 14in rear wheel travel with 35in tire fitment
- Vehicle specific tuned remote reservoir front and rear coilover shocks for superior damping and vehicle control, even under hard use
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) uses onboard sensors to monitor G-forces and movement of vehicle chassis along with user defined settings to actively make near instantaneous compression damping changes
- Adjustable coilovers yield up to 3-4in of front lift height and 2-3in of rear lift height over stock 4-door Broncos without the Sasquatch package
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8in diameter shafts
- ICON engineered coil springs featuring a unique triple rate rear coil design
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pins
- Tubular UCAs for added strength, durability, and alignment correction for better drivability
- UCAs feature the patented (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- Tubular rear lower links improve rear end articulation and allow for pinion angle adjustment
- Adjustable tubular rear upper links improve fuel tank clearance under max articulation and help further free up suspension bind
- Adjustable rear track bar helps to free up bind during rear suspension travel and articulation and offers on-vehicle rear end alignment
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install