The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 4 Suspension System for the 2021-UP Ford Bronco features our precision-manufactured, custom valved remote reservoir coilover shocks to yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on and off-road. These coilovers also allow for the adjustment of ride height to yield 3-4in of front lift and 2-3in of rear lift over stock 4-door Broncos without the Sasquatch Package. To provide for sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain, Stage 4 adds remote reservoirs to the ICON Coilovers. Remote reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade.
To accommodate the increased travel and lift height afforded by the ICON Coilovers, this Stage 4 kit comes with Tubular Upper Control Arms which provide caster correction and feature our patented Delta Joint PRO, which allows for up to 90-desgrees freedom of movement. The rear shocks are oriented shaft-up with unique triple-rate coil springs to achieve the most rear suspension travel and the best ride quality possible.
This suspension system is designed to provide up to 11.5in of front suspension travel and 14in of rear suspension travel when used with 35X12.50 tires. It may be safely used with 37in and larger tires if using the optional up-travel limiters (sold separately). The factory crash bars on non-Sasquatch equipped Broncos must be removed to clear 35in and larger tires, but ICON now offers a replacement High Clearance Crash Bar set for those who would like to run larger tires and retain the functionality of the crash bars.
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- Up to 11.5in front / 14in rear wheel travel with 35in tire fitment
- Vehicle specific tuned remote reservoir front and rear coilover shocks for superior damping and vehicle control, even under hard use
- Adjustable coilovers yield up to 3-4in of front lift height and 2-3in of rear lift height over stock 4-door Broncos without the Sasquatch package
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8in diameter shafts
- ICON engineered coil springs featuring a unique triple rate rear coil design
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pins
- Tubular UCAs for added strength, durability, and alignment correction for better drivability
- UCAs feature the patented (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install