The ICON Tubular Rear Track Bar helps center the axle of your lifted 2021-Up Ford Bronco to allow for increased suspension travel and articulation. A massive FK Rod End at one end and a dual-durometer high-angle greaseless bushing at the other end yield the best combination of maximum travel and articulation while isolating and damping road noise and vibrations.
ICON’s exclusive rod end Double Adjuster Sleeve allows for fast, easy “on-vehicle” adjustment of track bar length without requiring removal or disassembly of the track bar. This allows for easy correction of axle location and dialing in precise tracking whenever adjustments are made for riding height. The track bar is made of CNC bent 1¼ x .250 wall 1026 DOM tubing with CNC machined threaded end and bushing housing. It has a multi-stage black powder coat finish.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps to free up bind during rear suspension travel and articulation
- Heavy Duty PTFE-lined FK Rod End for maximum articulation
- On-vehicle adjustable for precise track alignment using ICON’s double adjuster
- Maintenance-free dual durometer bushing for maximum angularity and noise isolation
- CNC machined and bent
- Multi-stage black powder coat finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor trim