Grimm OffRoad’s Engine Skid Plate Kit is designed to protect the underside of your truck with no compromises. Fits 4wd trucks that came with or without factory skids and includes front and rear engine skids and all mounting hardware.
Skid plates are made from tig-welded high-strength steel and have strategically located flanges for strength without adding unnecessary weight. Skid mounting locations are slotted for easy removal for routine maintenance and can be installed with simple hand tools. This skid plate kit is intended to be used as a system with the other skid plates offered but can also be used individually.
- Compatible with 4wd trucks that came with or without factory skids
- Includes front and rear engine skids and all hardware to install
- Simple bolt-in design installs with simple hand tools with no vehicle modifications required
- Laser cut and CNC formed from 11-gauge high-strength steel, strategic flanges add considerable strength without adding unnecessary weight
- Precision Tig Welded for optimum strength and appearance
- Slotted mounting holes make removal easy for basic maintenance without sacrificing skid plate coverage and strength
- Integrated drainage holes prevent water from being trapped on top of the skid
- Black 2-stage semi-gloss powder coat finish for superior corrosion and wear resistance
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Stock Air Dam removal is required for engine skid installation
- May not be compatible with 4”+ lift kits
- May not be compatible with aftermarket bumpers that include their skid protection