The Grimm Off Road ARB Twin Compressor Mounting Bracket Kit
firmly mounts your ARB Twin Air Compressor under the hood of your Jeep. The mounting bracket kit provides a robust attachment point specifically for the ARB Pump kit and Manifold Kit. This convenient location allows you to efficiently fill up air in your tires or to connect air lockers. You never know when you may need to air down or inflate your tires as you navigate the trails or just on your daily commute to work. It’s important not to use up too much space and to maximize the potential of the space that your Jeep Wrangler does have. The space under the hood can not be utilized for many other things, so this mounting bracket kit uses up space efficiently. The compressor will be up and out of the way and will be protected from harsh elements like mud and water. The bracket kit features a sleek black powder coat finish to reduce corrosion over time.
Included in this kit are two brackets; one larger bracket for the compressor itself and to be mounted to the inner fender, and one smaller bracket to support the main bracket off of one of the brake master cylinder studs.
- Complete bracket kit for exterior mounting of ARB compressor
- Much quieter than cabin-mounted air compressors
- Precision-cut, high-strength steel mounting brackets
- Includes two steel brackets, new compressor air line fitting, and hardware required for installation
- Mounts one ARB Twin Compressor up high on the left side of the engine compartment
- Some drilling is required
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Fitment Notes: This bracket kit is only compatible out of the box with ARB's Twin Air Compressor (ARB Part# CKMTA12)
. We cannot guarantee the fitment of other air compressor systems.