Grimm OffRoad’s A-pillar light brackets allow mounting of auxiliary lights to the lower A-pillar/cowl location of your 2021+ Ford Bronco. The light brackets mount using stock bolt locations and require no modifications for installation. They retain the auxiliary light’s mounting hardware allowing aiming of the lights in both the vertical and horizontal axes. Can used with single or dual 3-inch pod lights or single larger lights up to 6-inch diameter.
- Mounts auxiliary lights in the lower A-pillar/cowl location on each side of the vehicle
- Compatible with lights up to 6-inch diameter
- Laser Cut and CNC formed from high-strength 10-gauge steel
- Black super durable 2-stage powder coat for corrosion and wear resistance
- No increase in wind noise or whistling
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty