Go Rhino's Xventure Hard Cases set the standard for quality on-road and off-road hard-shell gear cases, offering the perfect carrying solution for your tools and gear. Boxes made in the U.S.A. and Foam made in Mexico
Protect your valuables and gear from dust, dirt, moisture and abuse with Go Rhino's Xventure Hard Cases. Each case is injection-molded from high impact, lightweight PPC Thermoplastic and is virtually indestructible. They are protected from harsh elements, are UV-safe in the sun and have a waterproof rating of IP67. Family-friendly finger-safe flex latches, rubberized handles and stackable design make it easy to both carry and store. An optional quick release mount will make the cases compatible with Go Rhino's famous 4-CORE rails on its Xtreme Rack System and SRM Roof Racks. All cases are airline-friendly, with an automatic air pressure release valve and provisions for a padlock. Xventure Hard Cases are available in a variety of sizes and come with a limited lifetime warranty. Made in the U.S.A.
• Foam included made in Mexico
• Protects your valuables and gear from dust, dirt and moisture
• O.D. Large Size: 44.52" x 16.32" x 6.10"
• I.D. Large Size: 42" x 13.50" x 5.14"
• Injection molded from high impact, tough, light-weight polypropylene copolymer (PPC)
• Virtually indestructible and UV-safe for years of outdoor use
• Patented, family-friendly finger-safe flex latches
• Rubberized handles with softer grip for comfort
• Automatic air valve releases pressure for airline transport
• IP67-rated dustproof and waterproof with airtight rubber gasket seal
• Provision to add locks for security purposes
• Steel pin hinges add strength and durability
• Stackable design with exterior grooves for additional cases to snap into place
• Boxes made in the U.S.A.