The RB20 Slim Line Running Boards offer the same heavy duty
toughness as the original RB Series, but with a slimmer design that fits
tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading.
Constructed from 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired
boards were built to protect your panels from flying debris while providing a
full-length step platform. The modern, bullet-stamped design is 5 1/2 inches
across at its widest point (compared with 7 1/2 inches of the original RB20) and
are offered in cab-length sizes that fit most popular trucks, Jeeps and SUVs.
The RB20 Slim Line come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and
construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish
for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and
a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Complete kit includes boards and mounting brackets
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with slim, low
- Modern bullet-stamped board that is 5 1/2”across at its
widest point and tapers down towards the rear
- Protective bedliner coating
- Slim design provides increased ground clearance