The RB20 Slim Line Running Boards offer the same heavy-duty toughness as the original RB Series, but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. Constructed from 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired boards were built to protect your panels from flying debris while providing a full-length step platform. The modern, bullet-stamped design is 5 1/2 inches across at its widest point (compared with 7 1/2 inches of the original RB20).
RB20 Slim Running Boards come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5-Year Warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with a durable finish for corrosion, impact, and abrasion resistance
- Bars only; mounting brackets not included
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with a slim, low-profile design
- The modern bullet-stamped board is 5 1/2” across at its widest point and tapers down toward the rear
- The slim design provides increased ground clearance
- Product Type: Side Steps & Running Boards
- Sidestep Style: Cab Length
- Style: RB20
- Shape: Angled
- Mounting brackets are sold separately
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Finish: Textured Black
- Installation Type: No drilling required
- Includes: Side steps only, pair