RB20 Slim Line Running Boards offer a rugged, full-length step with a Raptor-inspired design and a protective Bedliner coating finish.
The RB20 Slim Line Running Boards offer the same heavy-duty toughness as the original RB Series but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. Constructed from 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired boards were built to protect your panels from flying debris while providing a full-length step platform.
The modern, bullet-stamped design is 5 1/2 inches across at its widest point (compared with 7 1/2 inches of the original RB20). 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with a durable finish for corrosion, impact, and abrasion resistance Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5-year Warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Finish: Protective Bedliner coating
- Installation Type: No drilling required
- Includes: Pair of Side steps only
- Bars only; mounting brackets not included
- Heavy-duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with a slim, low-profile design
- A modern bullet-stamped board that is 5 1/2” across at its widest point and tapers down towards the rear
- Protective Bedliner coating
- The slim design provides increased ground clearance
- Product Type: Side Steps & Running Boards
- Sidestep Style: Cab Length
- Tapered Style: RB20
- Shape: Angled
Product Notes: Mounting brackets are sold separately
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Materials and Construction/5-Year Warranty on Bedliner Finish