The RB10 Slim Line Running Boards offer the same heavy-duty toughness as the original RB Series but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. Constructed from 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired boards were built to protect your panels from flying debris while providing a full-length step platform. The classic louvered design is four inches across at its widest point (compared with six inches of the original RB10) and is offered in cab-length sizes that fit the most popular trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs. RB10 Slim Running Boards come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5-year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with a durable finish for corrosion, impact, and abrasion resistance
- Classic louvered design that is four inches across at the widest point
- Complete kit includes boards and mounting brackets Easy, no-drill installation
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with a slim, low-profile design
- Slim design provides increased ground clearance
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5-year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Product Type: Side Steps & Running Boards
- Side Step Style: Cab Length
- Style: RB10
- Shape: Curved
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Finish: Textured Black
- Installation Type: No drilling required
- Includes: Side steps, mounting brackets