Go Rhino’s E-BOARD Electric Running Boards allow you to step in and out of your truck, Jeep, Bronco or SUV with ease. Close your door and E-BOARD automatically retracts, providing your vehicle with optimal ground clearance and protection for its rocker panel while preserving the look of your vehicle. With dual motors on each E-BOARD, Go Rhino's electric running boards are reliable even in extreme climates.
The easy-to-install, magnetically-activated door switches leave your OBD port free for other accessories. Automatic safety stop and manual override capabilities are included.
E-BOARD electric running boards are finished with an exclusive Protective Bedliner Coating. The E-Board Electric Running Board Kits come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on materials and construction and a 5-Year Warranty on the Bedliner finish.
- The automatic electric side step immediately deploys and retracts when opening and closing vehicle doors
- Dual-motor technology comes standard and is reliable in extreme climates
- Equipped with easy-to-install, hands-free magnetically-activated door switches that leave the OBD port free for other accessories
- 6in all-season, lightweight, durable aluminum running board with anti-slip surface provides a secure stepping area
- Integrated LED lights illuminate the running board when deployed, providing additional safety and security
- Automatic ‘SAFE-STOP’ engages if an object in the board’s path is detected
- Interior bypass switch to manually override automatic deployment when needed
- Retracted running board provides optimal ground clearance and protects rocker panel while preserving the look of your vehicle
- End Caps are not finished with Textured Black Powder Coat or Bedliner coating but are a black Nylon
- Up to 300 lbs. per steeping area, per side (for 4-vehicle)
- Finish: Protective Bedliner coating
- Material: Aluminum
- Installation Type: No drilling required
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Includes: E1 Boards and Mounting Kit