For additional safety and security, the integrated LED lights turn on automatically when the board deploys. Close your door, and E-BOARD automatically retracts, providing your vehicle with optimal ground clearance and protection for its rocker panel while preserving the look of your vehicle. With dual motors on each E-BOARD, Go Rhino's electric running boards are reliable even in extreme climates.
The easy-to-install, magnetically activated door switches leave your OBD port free for other accessories. Automatic safety stops and manual override capabilities are included.
E-Board Electric Running Board Kits come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5-Year warranty on the Bedliner finish.
- Automatic electric sidestep immediately deploys and retracts when opening and closing vehicle doors
- Dual-motor technology comes standard and is reliable in extreme climates
- Equipped with easy-to-install, hands-free magnetically activated door switches that leave the OBD port free for other accessories
- 6in all-season, lightweight, durable aluminum running board with an anti-slip surface provides a secure stepping area
- Integrated LED lights illuminate the running board when deployed, providing additional safety and security
- Automatic ‘SAFE-STOP’ engages if an object in the board’s path is detected
- Interior bypass switch to manually override automatic deployment when needed
- The retracted running board provides optimal ground clearance and protects the rocker panel while preserving the look of your vehicle
- End Caps are not finished Bedliner coating but are a black Nylon
- Up to 300 lbs. per steeping area per side
- E-Board Electric Running Board Kits come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5-Year Warranty on the Bedliner finish.
- Finish: Protective Bedliner coating
- Material: Aluminum
- Installation Type: No drilling required
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Includes: E1 Boards and Mounting Kit
- Comments: Sold in pairs