Now you can remotely mount an extra battery in your vehicle or trailer as a standalone or tie it into your vehicle's cranking battery.
This kit includes:
- Heavy-duty steel tray to hold one BCI Group 34 battery
- Power and ground bus bars for connecting your accessories
- Post clamps Lead wires to connect the bus bars to the battery posts
- 200 amp Cole Hersee smart battery isolator
- Boost button to jump-start from your second battery if the cranking battery is dead
- G Screen port for adding the Genesis G Screen monitoring system
- All wiring is completely done for you out of the box
This kit is perfect for the following uses:
- Adding a third battery in your vehicle and connecting to your dual battery kit under the hood
- Adding a battery to a trailer or camper, and connecting to your vehicle with our quick disconnect cables
- Connect to your stock battery location when you don't have room under the hood for 2 batteries
- Expand on your existing battery bank in a boat or RV and add the smart isolator features
This kit will come completely pre-wired out of the box, but you will need to run a lead wire from the right side of the smart isolator to your existing cranking battery in your vehicle. If mounting this kit into a trailer or camper, use our quick disconnect cables on the bumper to link this kit into your vehicle's cranking battery.
This kit is a DIY installation. You will need to find a place to securely mount the battery tray into your application. Battery sold separately. One Group 34 battery is required