Dual Battery DIY Kit
For the do-it-yourself guys, we now offer our high-quality battery tray as a stand-alone kit. If you would like to use your battery isolator and do the wiring yourself, or if you have specific needs that our full-featured kit does not meet, now you can get the bare battery tray and top lid alone. This kit comes with no components mounted onto the top lid, but you still get all the hardware you need to install it into your Jeep Wrangler JL.
The kit includes everything you need to install the tray:
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent steel battery tray
- Batteries are sold separately.
- Matching Group 25 batteries are required.
- Top lid with grommets for routing your wires
- Rubber caps over the pressed-in studs - you can use them or remove them
- Hardware to secure the top lid
- Uses the factory battery cables - no cutting required
- A heavy-duty battery tray spreads the weight of the batteries over a larger area
- Powder-coated for durability
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Sold As A Kit
Follow our detailed instructions for installing the battery tray, then finish it off with your own custom wiring solution.
- Any Group 25 size battery will fit our tray (Note the stock battery is not compatible)
- For your convenience, we currently offer the Full River FT750-25, an excellent battery that has 750CCA (cold cranking amps) and 64aH (amp hours) of reserve capacity.
- Note: Batteries ordered through Genesis Offroad will ship separately
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place
Optional Ring Terminals:
Are you planning on connecting some accessories to the power & ground bus bars? We offer this convenient 10-pack of high-quality, adhesive-lined heat shrink ring terminals. These are much better quality than the cheap ring terminals at the auto parts stores. Used with 16-14ga wire - the most common size for low amperage accessories like LED lights, CB, etc. Add a pack to your order from the options above.