The Traveller OEM Replacement Hitch is a drop hitch designed to enhance your towing experience through its design and use of Torsion-Flex technology. One aspect of this hitch that helps set it apart is that it mounts to the underside of your truck instead of being used as a standard hitch mount. This hitch is adaptable to ¾ and 1-ton trucks as well as the bed of a motorcoach.
When in motion, the arms of this hitch move up and down with the bumps on the road to decrease inertia between your truck and what you’re towing. This technology reduces 90% of the trailer inertia you would typically see from a hard connection hitch. This provides you with more control since your vehicle and trailer will track independently, reducing trailer sway.
The reduction of sway and bounce is a giant leap forward regarding safety. Not only is driving safer but braking control is increased as well! Since all the weight is distributed evenly, you won’t have any trouble maneuvering the vehicle and trailer when stopping.
The Traveller OEM Replacement Hitch includes several benefits to those who utilize this product, including:
With Rubber Torsion-Flex Hitches only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% using a hard connection hitch giving you the ultimate control.
The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce. Greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when braking and maneuvering.
Bumps, potholes, expansion joins, curves, hills, and other drivers can be a hazard, keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions.
Increased Gas Mileage And Reduced Tire Wear:
The 90% smoother ride allows you to glide instead of bounce increasing gas mileage.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Tongue Weight Scale for Balanced Safe Loading
- Reduces Trailer and Content Fatigue
- Eliminates Most Surging, Bucking, and Chucking
- Increase Ride Quality
- Improve Overall Safety
- Comes Standard with the GEN-Y Versa-Ball & Pintle Lock
- Powder Coated for a Tough Durable Finish Giving Longer Life and Increased Visual Appeal.
- Engineered using Solidworks the world’s most recognized engineering software.
- Protected under Patent # 9,505,281 B1 & US D773,345S