- Pintle and/or Dual Ball Hitch
- Strongest adjustable drop hitch
- Up to 21,000 lbs towing capacity
- Most versatile hitch
- 2.5in Slot Openings on Hitch
The Gen Y Mega Duty 21k Drop Hitch is a fully adjustable hitch perfect for customers towing with multiple applications. The Mega Duty Hitch is designed with safety in mind and can be utilized by boaters, off-roaders, and any serious outdoorsmen. Furthermore, this hitch can be used for other applications including any bicycle rack, cargo rack, motorcycle carrier, etc.
The Mega Duty Drop Hitch stands apart from its competition due to its adjustability. You can easily adjust the height of the attachment by removing the pin and moving the ball mount to the desired height. For even greater adjustability, you can pair the Mega Duty Hitch with Gen Y’s Weight Distribution Shank. This hitch makes towing a breeze as it’s fast and easy to use, and it also ensures that the trailer is being towed as level as possible.
This hitch is designed and tested for use in the drop or rise position, providing even greater versatility. Capable of being adapted to almost any bumper style trailer and pintle style couplings, this hitch is a great option for those looking for the best way to tow!
- Fully Adjustable
- Simple Design/Easy To Use
- 21,000 lb Towing Capacity; 3,000 lb Tongue Weight
- Includes Versa-Ball Mount and Pintle Lock
- Fabricated with Heavy-Duty Steel
- Sand Blasted and Coated with a Durable Silver-Vein Powder Coat
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1.5in or smaller lunette rings
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All GEN-Y HITCH products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed the recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
Got a lift, no problem! Even if you have a lift kit, this hitch can still be useful! However, a few things to consider when towing with a lifted vehicle.
Long drop hitches (12in or more) will put additional leverage on the vehicle receiver. Therefore, in some cases, receiver hitch manufacturers will reduce ratings by as much as 50%.
A long drop hitch will also typically create a lot more movement due to the added length and drop of the ball mount.
- Zinc Primer and Epoxy Powder Coated
- Includes Versa-Ball Mount, Includes Versa-Ball Mount & Pintle Lock