- Built-In Suspension Creates Up to 90% Smoother Ride
- Shock Absorption Protects Cargo from Harsh Bumps
- Break-In Period: 1,000 miles
- Fifth Wheel King Pin Box
Attention RV enthusiast! The Executive is the best riding fifth wheel pin box on the market. By isolating the truck from the fifth wheel trailer with Torsion-Flex technology, the shock transfer is eliminated by up to 90%. This not only results in an incredibly smooth ride for trucks and RVs, but it also gives the driver much more steering control. Customers have reported many other benefits, including increased fuel mileage, decreased tire wear, and reduced wear and tear on all towing components. The Executive will give you the best and safest towing experience on the market. Keep your family safe and comfortable for years to come.
- 5 Year Warranty on Rubber Components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on All Remaining Components
Please Note: It is important to be within the optimal Tongue/Pin weight specified for each model number!
- Made in the USA
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Eliminates Shock Transfer
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- Maintenance Free
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Tongue Weight Scale
- Engineered using Solidworks software
- Patents protecting the Gen-Y (Torsion Flex) include #(s) US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
- (Patent Pending for the Fifth Wheel King Pin Coupler)
All Gen-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the VESC-19 testing requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.
Average break-in period for hitch = 1,000 miles.
- 2K Pin Weight, 3.5K Pin Weight, 4.5K Pin Weight, 5.5K Pin Weight, 6.5K Pin Weight, 7.5K Pin Weight, 8.5K PIn Weight, (LCI Rhino Box) 2K Pin Weight, (LCI Rhino Box) 3.5K Pin Weight, (LCI Rhino Box) 4.5K Pin Weight, (LCI Rhino Box) 5.5K Pin Weight, (LCI Rhino Box) 6.5K Pin Weight