These aluminum loading ramps are a multi-piece ramp system designed for loading vehicles or other wheeled equipment onto docks, trucks, or trailers. Their lightweight aluminum construction makes them lightweight and portable without sacrificing any toughness!
These portable aluminum ramps are a great solution for all of your loading and unloading needs. From flatbed trailers to loading docks, these ramps provide heavy-duty support as well as excellent traction due to their textured cross-patterns. This provides extra support and safety for wet and/or muddy tires.
Other benefits of these aluminum ramps include:
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hybrid Hook and Plate Ramp Ends
- Ability to Hook to Car Hauler Trailer Decks
- Wide Plate-Style Serrated Cross Rungs for Maximum Traction
- Made for Low-Clearance Single-Vehicle Car Hauler Trailers
- Heavy-duty aluminum loading ramps with all-aluminum construction made by certified AWS Welders
- Minimum Deck Height: 15 in.
- Maximum Deck Height: 36 in.
RAMP DIMENSIONS AND MAXIMUM CAPACITY
- 6ft Ramps: 72in Long x 14in Wide x 2in Thick
- Maximum 3,000 LB Capacity (1 Set = 6,000 LB)
- Weight: 70 LBS.
GEN-Y Hitch Ramps shall only be used for their intended purpose.
Ramps should always be secured properly to the vehicle/trailer prior to loading.
Always have ramps properly stored on the vehicle/trailer prior to transporting (prior to being in motion).
Loading weight shall never exceed weight ratings of the ramps.
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the weight testing requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any ramps.